The term "SeeWhy Financial Learning" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located in Ontario, Canada. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. SeeWhy Financial Learning™ is a registered trademark owned by SeeWhy Financial Learning and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of SeeWhy Financial Learning.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without SeeWhy Financial Learning prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada.
The purchase of SeeWhy Financial Learning's exam preparation materials does not constitute enrollment in the actual licensing course(s). Instead, our materials are designed to assist you in understanding the content of such courses. If you have not already done so, you must register with the applicable course provider in order to obtain their course materials and write the actual exam. The trade-marks CSI®, CSC®, CPH®, IFC®, WME®, PFSA®, FP1®, FP2®, FPSU®, AFP®, PFP®, Canadian Securities Course®, Conduct and Practices Handbook Course®, Investment Fund in Canada®, Wealth Management Essentials®, Personal Financial Services Advice Reading®, Financial Planning 1®, Financial Planning 2®, Financial Planning Supplement®, Applied Financial Planning®, and Personal Financial Planner® are owned by CSI Global Education Inc. CSI Global Education Inc does not sponsor, license or necessarily recommend these notes and study material for any of its courses. SeeWhy Financial Learning is an independent supplier of educational services. Exam preparation materials are not sponsored by any other industry organization. The trade-marks OREA® is owned by The Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO®). The Real Estate Council of Ontario® (RECO®), Ontario Real Estate Association®, and Ontario Real Estate College® does not sponsor, license or necessarily recommend these study notes and or exam preparation materials for its courses. SeeWhy Learning’s exam preparation materials and study notes are not sponsored by any other industry organization.
All contents of this website, including course study materials either as demonstrations/samples or purchased, tutorials, multimedia, etc., or any website owned by SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc., including, but not limited to, SeeWhyLearning.com and RealEstateTrainingCourse.ca, are Copyright © SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc. All rights reserved. No part of these materials, online or in print, may be reproduced or transmitted by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc.
READ ME FIRST: Please note that the purchase of SeeWhy Financial Learning’s exam preparation materials does not constitute enrollment in the actual licensing course(s). Instead, our materials are designed to assist you in understanding the content of such courses. If you have not already done so, you must register with the applicable course provider in order to obtain their course materials and write the actual exam.