Your SeeWhy Learning Support Team is available to:
- Answer your questions about our various course study tool online offerings
- Assist you in placing your orders if you encounter difficulties or do not understand the process
- Help you resolve a challenge that you might have viewing the online study tools
- Replace a missing payment receipt or login information after placing your order
- How to use the learning system
- Exam writing tips
Using our Support Request Form below is the fastest way to get a reply under normal conditions, as we have thousands of students at any one time and getting through on the telephone may result in voicemail due to the volume of calls being received from both students and website visitors. We do like to talk to you, but be patient if you call. We do return any voicemail we receive 🙂
If your question is about "How to use SeeWhy Learning" please watch the video below. In this tutorial video we visually explain how the learning system works and this should answer just about any question you might have on using it.
* Before contacting our Support Team, you should watch the video above for "How to Use SeeWhy Learning". For questions not about using the learning system please look through the extensive Question and Answer list on our FAQ page for questions commonly asked of our Support Team. You may find a quick answer to your question, as we have covered, in detail, about 80% of what we are contacted for support on for both sales questions and technical support.
If you are having technical difficulties in viewing the study content, please contact us and we will assist in helping you resolve your challenge. NOTE: We do not provide technical support for your computer or device, but we may be able to offer some recommendations.
Do we provide 1-on-1 tutoring? Your SeeWhy Learning study tools subscription is online and designed for self-study. We provide 1-on-1 telephone tutoring for the Mutual Funds and CSC® courses, which must be purchased from within your SeeWhy Learning student account. The SeeWhy Learning Study Tools are designed to simplify, in an easier to understand format, your course/exam provider's textbook (course material). You can request limited course content support, using the support request form below, for one of our trainers to clarify or further explain a question or answer if you cannot understand our simplified explanation. DO NOT telephone requesting course content support. The support request MUST include the email address or ID used as your SeeWhy username, the course name (example: IFC), question ID number (example: 2-105); and whether it is a Flash Card, Quiz, or Practice exam question. We only support our own study material and not your course provider or other sources of information on the course you are studying (example: another training company or government document).
We will reply as soon as we can!
READ ME FIRST: Please note that the purchase of SeeWhy Financial Learning’s exam preparation materials does not constitute enrollment in the actual licensing course(s). Instead, our materials are designed to assist you in understanding the content of such courses. If you have not already done so, you must register with the applicable course provider in order to obtain their course materials and write the actual exam.