Copyright © SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc. - All rights reserved.
- This Copyright Notice governs the use of the websites and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc. ("Owner"). Wherever this Notice refers to "users" it means "you", while "we" or "our" refer to SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc. and "website" refers to SeeWhyLearning.com. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the website.
- You acknowledge that the website contains information and/or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc. or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the "Content"). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through . If you want to use any content of the website for any reason you must obtain prior express written permission of SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc.
- You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc. or the owner of the software's patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post for publication on the website any content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc., and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc. the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
- You may not download content on the website that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the sale. Such content is the protected and copyrightable property of SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc.. "Free" content may be downloaded for your personal use or non-commercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and "free" content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc. or the owners of such content or their authorized persons if other than SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc.
- We are confident that you have understood your rights and obligations in concern to the use of the website and that you agree with the terms described above.
READ ME FIRST: Please note that the purchase of SeeWhy Financial Learning’s exam preparation materials does not constitute enrolment in the actual licensing course(s). Instead, our materials are designed to assist you in understanding the content of such courses. If you have not already done so, you must register with the applicable course provider in order to obtain their course materials and write the actual exam.