AFP® Applied Financial Planning®
Exam Preparation Study Tools
Please read the FAQs further down this page for important information.
SeeWhy Learning AFP® Study Tools - Now is the time for advisors to earn a designation, and SeeWhy Learning can help. SeeWhy is pleased to announce the launch of our AFP® (Applied Financial Planning) program, which is the final hurdle for candidates pursuing the PFP® (Personal Financial Planner) professional designation from Canadian Securities Institute (CSI®). This robust program has been beta tested with a major bank client, and the participating advisors have enjoyed tremendous exam success! We are confident that we can support you too as you pursue the prestigious PFP® designation.
Both order options include: "How to Prepare for the AFP® Case Study Exam" video lesson.
Concise summary of the textbook in an easy to understand format. Interactive and searchable.
PRINTED VERSION Included with Order Option 2
* Due to the unique nature of the AFP® series of exams, we are not able to offer a MBG on this product. However, you can register with confidence knowing that the SeeWhy AFP® study tools have been developed and field-tested with a very high success rate. We are pleased to offer this unique product to retail students for the first time.
SeeWhy Learning AFP® Study Tools
The full suite of SeeWhy AFP® study tools includes:
- Focused study guide
- Challenging chapter quiz questions with easy to understand answer keys
- Dynamic practice exam
- Over 125 eLearning video lessons
- "How to Do Financial Math Quickly and Easily" video series
- "How to Prepare for the AFP® Case Study Exam" video lesson
Path to the PFP® designation
There are multiple educational routes through CSI® that lead to the PFP® designation. The two most common routes are:
Route for Bankers
IFC® or CSC® → PFSA® → FPI® → FPII® → FPIC®+AFP® → PFP® designation
- Completion of the IFC® or CSC® + PFSA® + FPI® leads to a Certificate in Financial Services Advice.
- Completion of the above, plus FPII® leads to a Certificate in Advanced Financial Advice.
Route for Investment Advisors (IIROC)
CSC® → WME® → FPSU® → FPIC®+AFP® → PFP® designation
- Completion of the CSC® + WME® + FPSU® leads to a Certificate in Advanced Financial Advice.
SeeWhy Learning supports every course along both paths, so we have you covered from start to finish!
FAQ - AFP® Study Tools
Do you provide the licensing exams?
Please note that the purchase of SeeWhy Financial Learning's exam preparation materials does not constitute enrolment in the actual licensing course(s). Instead, our materials are designed to assist you in understanding the content of such courses. If you have not already done so, you must register with the applicable course and exam provider in order to obtain their course materials and write the actual exam. Course and exam provider: CSI® Canadian Securities Institute®
Can I share a subscription with a colleague?
Your SeeWhy Learning study centre was created for a single user and is not transferable to, or to be shared by, another user, whether it is used for the full subscription time period or part thereof. Your subscription is effectively designed for your sole use and not to be shared. Sharing access will result in termination of your subscription. Please read the full User Agreement.
How do I receive my exam preparation study tools and login credentials?
After placing your order you will receive an email from SeeWhy Learning with your personal login username and password to access your learning centre at SeeWhyLogin.ca for your exam preparation study selected. Orders are automatically processed 24/7 and you will receive your payment receipt and login information emails within 15 minutes. The username/password is unique to you and not to be shared with any other person. Please read our EULA (End User License Agreement) if you need any clarification.
Who should I contact with questions about SeeWhy Learning exam preparation study tools?
Click or tap here for the Support Request page.