Read Me First! Please note that the purchase of SeeWhy Financial Learning's exam preparation materials does not constitute enrollment in the actual licensing course(s). Instead, our materials are designed to assist you in understanding the content of such courses. If you have not already done so, you must register with the applicable course provider in order to obtain their course materials and write the actual exam. Course provider for the AFP® is Canadian Securities Institute (CSI).
SeeWhy Learning AFP® Study Tools - Now is the time for advisors to earn a designation, and SeeWhy Learning can help. SeeWhy is pleased to announce the launch of our AFP® (Applied Financial Planning) program, which is the final hurdle for candidates pursuing the PFP® (Personal Financial Planner) professional designation from Canadian Securities Institute (CSI®). This robust program has been beta tested with a major bank client, and the participating advisors have enjoyed tremendous exam success! We are confident that we can support you too as you pursue the prestigious PFP® designation.
* Due to the unique nature of the AFP® series of exams, we are not able to offer a MBG on this product. However, you can register with confidence knowing that the SeeWhy AFP® study tools have been developed and field-tested with a very high success rate. We are pleased to offer this unique product to retail students for the first time.
SeeWhy Learning AFP® Study Tools
The full suite of SeeWhy AFP® study tools includes:
- Focused study guide
- Challenging chapter quiz questions with easy to understand answer keys
- Dynamic practice exam
- Over 125 eLearning video lessons
- "How to Do Financial Math Quickly and Easily" video series
There are multiple educational routes through CSI® that lead to the PFP® designation. The two most common routes are:
Route for Bankers
IFC® or CSC® → PFSA® → FPI® → FPII® → FPIC®+AFP® → PFP® designation
- Completion of the IFC® or CSC® + PFSA® + FPI® leads to a Certificate in Financial Services Advice.
- Completion of the above, plus FPII® leads to a Certificate in Advanced Financial Advice.
Route for Investment Advisors (IIROC)
CSC® → WME® → FPSU® → FPIC®+AFP® → PFP® designation
- Completion of the CSC® + WME® + FPSU® leads to a Certificate in Advanced Financial Advice.
SeeWhy Learning supports every course along both paths, so we have you covered from start to finish!
IMPORTANT Notice of User Agreement: Your order entitles access for one (1) person only Review our End User License Agreement - Click here for the full copy - that you agreed to during the purchase process.
Your SeeWhy Learning study centre was created for a single user and is not transferable to, or to be shared by, another user, whether it is used for the full subscription time period or part thereof.
Your subscription is effectively designed for your sole use and not to be shared. Sharing access will result in termination of your subscription. Please read the full User Agreement.