SeeWhy Financial Learning's Exam Preparation Tools
- Your order confirmation & receipt
- Login email (may take 15 minutes)
- NOTE: If you are a previous student of SeeWhy Learning, and used the same email address in your order, then you already have your learning centre access as it remains the same as before.
NOTE: If you use Hotmail, Yahoo, MSN, Ymail, Me.com, Outlook, or Live Mail, the login email may appear in your Spam/Junk mail folder. Please check there before contacting us about not receiving it.
Username: is the email address you used in your order
Password: is unique to you and will be in the 2nd email.
You will be asked to change the password during 1st login. To manage other settings in your profile contact Support and we will make changes for you if required.
Using mobile devices such as tablets and Smartphones
Your online study tools for this course are accessible on most mobile devices - such as the iPad® or most tablets (Android, Blackberry, Windows). NOTE: Due to the many manufacturers of mobile devices, we cannot guarantee that our learning system will work perfectly on your mobile device. * Smartphones/iPhones are not recommended as some components of your course study may not show or work properly.
For best performance and ease of study we highly recommend a desktop or laptop computer (Windows or Apple/Mac)
NOTE: A couple of our course study tools subscriptions, BME® and Mortgage Agent, are not yet converted for mobile devices as they still use Flash technology. At this time only the following course study tools are available using desktop/laptop computers with Flash installed/enabled: Flash is available for free from www.getadobe.com/flashplayer/
If you also ordered the Printed Version of the Study Guide
If you have also added the purchase of a single copy of the printed hard-copy version of the Textbook Summary online study guide as part of the Success Plus package, or it was included in your order option:
- Only one (1) copy of the printed study guide is permitted per student "Success Package" order. Please do not request more than one copy. Multiple study guide orders will be automatically refunded.
- Allow 2 – 5 business days for UPS delivery (shipped from the Toronto region). UPS Xpress Delivery is available.
- It will be delivered by UPS. We do not ship by Canada Post unless UPS does not service your area.
- NOTE: If you only provided a post office box in your order please contact us with a physical shipping address.
- Delivery requires a signature. Please make sure your delivery address will have somebody that can sign for your printed study guide package (small box).
- If you live in a single home dwelling (house or townhome) with nobody at home then the driver will not leave the parcel and you will have to pick up at a local UPS depot after contacting them from a note left for you by the driver.
- If you live in an apartment, please specify your buzzer code or if it can be left with security or a concierge. If more convenient, you can specify an alternate shipping location to receive your parcel (like your workplace, for example).
- The UPS driver will not call a phone number to arrange delivery, or deliver to an alternative (2nd) address if not able to deliver to the primary address indicated for delivery in your order.
- If you have not received your printed study guide ordered within 3-5 business days after order, please contact us so we can track it and make sure that it was not returned to us as undeliverable.
Please review the EULA (End User License Agreement) that you agreed to during the purchase process. This also a pre-requisite when you first login. Your SeeWhy Learning study tools access subscription is for your sole use. Your learning centre access (username and password) is not to be shared with any other person. Doing so could forfeit your subscription without notice, with no refund. There will be no exception to this policy.
This order entitles access for one (1) person only Review our End User License Agreement (Pre-requisite in your learning centre access), that you also agreed to during the purchase process. Your SeeWhy Learning study centre was created for a single user and is not transferable to, or shared by another user, or to be used for class/group training, whether it is used for the full subscription time period or part thereof.
Support and Contact Information
If you have not received your login email within 30 minutes after receiving your payment confirmation email, please use one of the following contact options:
- * Preferred method: email a detailed request to [email protected] with your name, email address, and Order ID number that will be on your order/payment confirmation email.
- Call toll-free 1-888-973-3949 during regular business hours 9am -5pm ET (Eastern time zone), Monday to Friday. Support emails are monitored after regular business hours 7 days a week.
Please Note: If calling our toll-free telephone line and you are transferred to our voicemail system, please speak clearly, slowly, and leave a detailed message. We will reply as soon as possible. Our telephones are very busy with both inquiries and student requests, so please be patient - will will reply to your message as quickly as we can.
If you are having technical difficulties in viewing or using study content, please contact support.
If you have any questions specific to the content of the course material you are studying, please use our Support webpage to submit a detailed question. If asking about a specific Flash Card, Quiz Question, or Practice Exam question, also quote the "card" number (top of card or question page - example: 3-1052). This will help one of our trainers to reply effectively to your question or concern.
Thank You and all the best of success with your studies and exam!