Thank you for your purchase of
SeeWhy Financial Learning's Exam Preparation Tools
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
Bookmark this page for future reference
If you are already a SeeWhy Learning student and have an active/current learning centre access, and just ordered another course using the same email address as in your previous order, your login instructions will remain unchanged; so you will use the same email address (User ID) and password to access your new study tools.
You will now receive two (2) emails.
The first one will be your payment confirmation and receipt. You will also be receiving a second email with Subject "Your login has been created for SeeWhy Financial Learning" that will contain the information required to access your learning centre. If you use Hotmail, Yahoo mail, MSN mail or Live Mail, the login email may appear in your Spam/Junk mail folder. Please check there before contacting us about not receiving it. While this is an automated process, your login information may take 15 to 30 minutes to be received.
Please also review the EULA (End User License Agreement) - copy below - that you agreed to during the purchase process. Your SeeWhy Learning study tools access subscription is for the sole use by yourself. Your learning centre access (username and password) is not to be shared with any other person. Doing so could forfeit your subscription without notice, with no refund. There will be no exception to this policy.
This order entitles access for one (1) person only Review our End User License Agreement, copy below, that you agreed to during the purchase process. Your SeeWhy Learning study centre was created for a single user and is not transferable to, or shared by, another user, whether it is used for the full subscription time period or part thereof.
Your Login Information
Your login page is: www.SeeWhyLogin.ca
Username: The email address used in your order
Password: Whatever was in your login email or what you changed it to on first login.
If you want to change your password, or have forgot it, use the Forgot Password link on the login page (see image below).
If you have tried many times to log in and failed, use the Forgot Password link to unlock your account. Multiple failed attempts lock your account access to a possible unauthorized entry.
Follow these steps to access your course modules:
- After you log in, go to your subscription course listing in the left side navigation panel.
- If you do not see it properly simply refresh your browser window.
- Click on the course link and your study modules will appear to the right.
- From that list, you can START your study by clicking on the START button/link to the far right of the study course module, or CONTINUE if you started it before and not completed it.
- DO NOT use the back button in your browser - use the menu items in your learning centre. Links like "exit", "dashboard", "My Courses", etc.
- Read the 2 notices at the top of the page after you log in. They can be dismissed by clicking on the X top right corner of each one. This will provide more screen room for your courses list.
Always make sure that you are using the correct login page: www.SeeWhyLogin.ca
If you also ordered the Printed Study Guide
If you have also added the purchase of a single copy of the printed hard-copy version of the Textbook Summary online study guide as part of the success package:
- Only one (1) copy of the printed study guide is permitted per student "Success Package" order. Please do not request more than one copy. Multiple study guide orders will be automatically refunded.
- Allow 2 – 5 business days for delivery (shipped from the Toronto region by UPS).
- It is delivered by UPS. We do not ship by Canada Post unless UPS does not service your area.
- If you only provided a post office box in your order please contact us with a physical shipping address.
- Delivery requires a signature unless you request that no signature is required.
- If you live in a single home dwelling (house or Townhome) with nobody at home, unless you specify that no signature is required, then the driver will not leave the parcel and you will have to pick up at a local Purolator depot after contacting them from a note left for you by the driver. If you specified no signature required, and no body answers the door, the driver will leave at your front door as safely as they can.
- If you live in an apartment, please specify your buzzer code or if it can be left with security or a concierge. If more convenient, you can specify an alternate shipping location to receive your parcel (like your workplace, for example).
- The UPS driver will not call a phone number to arrange delivery, or deliver to an alternative (2nd) address if not able to deliver to the primary address indicated for delivery in your order.
- If you have not received your printed study guide ordered within one (1) week, please contact us so we can track it and make sure that it is not returned to us as undeliverable.
Support and Contact Information
If you have not received your login email shortly after receiving your payment confirmation email, please use one of the following contact options:
- * Preferred method: email [email protected] with your name, email address, and order number that will be on your payment confirmation
- Use the live help feature on our website to either connect to a client care person, if available, or leave a message.
- Call toll-free 1-888-973-3949 during regular business hours 9-5 ET (Eastern time zone), Monday to Friday.
- Use email support after hours and on weekends.
Please Note: If calling our toll-free telephone line and you are sent to our voicemail system, please speak clearly, slowly, and leave a detailed message. We will reply as soon as possible. If you do not get a live person to answer your call it is because all available staff are on other calls.
If you are having technical difficulties in viewing the study content, please contact us for possible solutions. While we do not provide personal computer technical support, our support staff will try to assist you.
If you have any questions specific to the content of the course material you are studying, please use our Support webpage to submit a detailed question. If asking about a specific Flash Card, Quiz Question, or Practice Exam question, also quote the "card" number (top of card or question page - example: 3-1052). This will help one of our trainers to reply effectively to your question or concern.
On behalf of all of the trainers at SeeWhy Financial Learning,
thank you and good luck with your studies!
Review Copy of Purchase and End User License Agreement (EULA)
I authorize SeeWhy Financial Learning to charge me for the order total. I further affirm that the name and personal information provided on the order form are true and correct. I further declare that I have read, understand and accept SeeWhy Learning's End User License Agreement as stated below. By click on the Submit Order button, I agree to pay SeeWhy Financial Learning.
The following conditions constitute your End User License Agreement.
The purchase of this product entitles each student to a one user license.
- Program usage is monitored and tracked by the learning centre system and site administrator. Your single user license allows you to use the program on a single computer device at any one time. In other words do not try to use a desktop and a laptop at the same time, or allow anybody else to share your access.
- Each purchase allows you to access the learning site as many times as required for your successful study. Each time you login to your subscribed learning centre at www.SeeWhyLogin.ca, it is considered as a “session”, regardless of how many tests you take while you are there. Our system automatically monitors access to ensure passwords are not shared between students. We want you to use the program as much as you need to because of the SeeWhy "If you don't pass, you don't pay" money back guarantee! Our site administrator uses discretion when tracking usage and it is apparent if the program is being used on more than one computer at any given time (i.e. yourself plus somebody else). If this is the case, access is likely to be suspended pending further review.
- Your license is valid for the subscription period noted on the product page on which you purchased. Your access is time limited because we cannot have thousands of "users" occupying space on our server when they are no longer using the program (i.e. they have already passed their exam). Also, it is in place for piracy protection. Subscriptions are "up to" the time period of your chosen course study at SeeWhy Learning. Subscriptions are not pro-rated. This means that if your subscription is for 180 days (6 months), you will not be refunded because you only used it for 2 weeks, 2 or 3 months.
- In the unlikely event that you do not pass the exam, you will forward your official failure notice to SeeWhy Financial Learning using the submission form found at SeeWhyLearning.com within 10 days of writing your exam. This must be the PDF copy that most course providers make available in their learning centre for your access. Your user license will be terminated and your purchase price for the online study tools will be refunded. The Money back guarantee does not apply to the printed version of the textbook summary notes (study guide) if ordered.
The money back guarantee is valid for the entire subscription term of this End User License Agreement, subject to the Conditions noted above.
All contents of this website, including course study materials either as demonstrations/samples or purchased, tutorials, multimedia, etc., or any website owned by SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc., including, but not limited to, SeeWhyLearning.com, RealEstateTrainingCourse.ca, or any of our course study websites, and are Copyright © SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc. All rights reserved. No part of these materials, online or in print, may be reproduced or transmitted by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc. Any copyright infringement will be pursued by legal means.
Please note that the purchase of SeeWhy Financial Learning's exam preparation materials does not constitute enrolment in the actual licensing course(s). Instead, our materials are designed to assist you in understanding the content of such courses. If you have not already done so, you must register with the applicable course provider in order to obtain their course materials and write the actual exam. For the actual course provider’s website click here.
The trade-marks CSI, CSC, CPH, DFOL, FPSU, IFC, OLC, WME, and Wealth Management Essentials, PFSA, FP1 FP2, AFP, PFP, FPSU, Canadian Securities Course, Conduct and Practices Handbook Course, Investment Fund in Canada, Wealth Management Essentials, Personal Financial Services Advice Reading, Financial Planning 1, Financial Planning 2, Financial Planning Supplement, Applied Financial Planning, and Personal Financial Planner are owned by the Canadian Securities Institute (CSI) the Canadian Securities Institute (CSI) does not sponsor, license or necessarily recommend these notes and study material for any of its courses. SeeWhy Financial Learning is an independent supplier of educational services. Exam preparation materials are not sponsored by any other industry organization.
The trade-marks OREA® is owned by The Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO®). The Real Estate Council of Ontario® (RECO®), Ontario Real Estate Association®, and Ontario Real Estate College® does not sponsor, license or necessarily recommend these study notes and or exam preparation materials for its courses. SeeWhy Learning’s exam preparation materials and study notes are not sponsored by any other industry organization.
You expressly agree to all of the terms and conditions of this end user license agreement.