BME® Review and Practice
Flash Cards , Quizzes, Practice Exam
- Over 375 Key Concept flash cards and exam level multiple choice questions.
- Flash cards quickly teach you the “must-know” concepts from the course.
- Exam level multiple choice questions are similar to the real exam in terms of wording, difficulty and focus.
- Flash Cards and Practice Exams are Interactive On-Line only, are not printable, and are not available in hard copy
- Exams and licensing from: http://www.IFSE.ca
- The Branch Managers Exam® is one of the requirements set forth by the Mutual Fund Dealers Association (MFDA) to become a branch manager in all provinces, except Quebec. The main focus of the course is the compliance and supervisory roles of a branch manager. The actual exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions, and students have three hours to complete the exam. For this course, SeeWhy Learning does not offer a study guide, as the actual textbook from IFSE® is clear and concise. However, you will find that our exam preparation questions and flash cards will focus your studies, prepare you for the actual exam, and reduce your study time. These tools are so effective, that they carry our “If you don’t pass, You don’t pay! Period.” money back guarantee.
Read Me First! Please note that the purchase of SeeWhy Financial Learning's exam preparation materials does not constitute enrolment in the actual licensing course(s). Instead, our materials are designed to assist you in understanding the content of such courses. If you have not already done so, you must register with the applicable course provider in order to obtain their course materials and write the actual exam. Course provider for the BME® is www.CSI.ca (CSI).